- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started
- Account page
- Site settings
- Growmatik Analytics
- Automation - Source Condition
- Automation - Location Condition
- Automation - Device Condition
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation - User Behavior Condition
- Automation - Date Condition
- Automation Condition - Segment
- Automation - All Users Condition
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show Pop-up
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Website Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- Integration - WPForms
- Integration - Elementor Pro
- Integration - Gravity Forms
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
- Email warm up scheme
How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
In this article, you’ll learn how to migrate from Odise to Growmatik.
We’re rebranding Odise under Growmatik to address some issues with the pronunciation of the old name as well as fixing the problems reported by you, our early users regarding onboarding.
Note: The Odise plugin is not available in the WordPress plugin directory anymore, and we’re replacing it with the new Growmatik plugin very soon. In addition, all Odise instances, such as odise.io and app.odise.io are now redirected to the Growmatik domain under growmatik.ai. Furthermore, please note that in order to continue using the app and execute your rules, you are required to follow the simple steps below in order to integrate your site with Growmatik.
Step 1: Deactivate and delete the old Odise plugin:
Head over to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and deactivate the Odise plugin. After deactivation, delete it.
Step 2: Install and activate the new Growmatik plugin:
- Go to your website’s WordPress dashboard > Plugins and click on the Add New button.
- Enter Growmatik in the search field and install the plugin (you can also download Growmatik through the WordPress repository).
- Activate the installed Growmatik plugin.
Step 3: Integrating your site with Growmatik:
- After activating the new Growmatik plugin, you should be able to see the screen below. Click on the Connect & Activate button.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your credentials and click on Sign in. These are the same credentials from your account on Odise.
- Once you’re logged in, you should see the following screen. Click on the Authorize Access button to continue.
- You’ll be redirected back to WordPress and should see the Integration Completed message on the top. Click on the Continue to Growmatik button.
- You should see the success message in the app. Click on the Done button.
- All set! You should then be able to see the Growmatik Analytics page.