- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started with Growmatik
- Account page
- Site settings
- Automation Condition - Source
- Automation Condition - Location
- Automation Condition - Device
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation Condition - User Behavior
- Automation Condition - Date
- Automation Condition - All Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show a Popup
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Webpage Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
Getting started with Growmatik
In this article you will learn about:
- Different features in Growmatik.
- How to create a rule to personalize the journey of your users.
This is the first page you will see when you open Growmatik dashboard. Depending on your selected goal when you integrated your site, you will see different statistics on this page.
- The number of sessions for guests, leads and customers in different days.
- Top countries you have visitors from.
- Top pages with the most page views.
- The bounce rate of your website.
- Top sold products.
- Top sources which link to your website.
- Top UTMs to track the effectiveness of your online marketing campaigns.
- Top search keywords that led visitors to your site from Google.
- The growth rate for different statistics if you select a date range.
- News and updates from Growmatik.
In the automate page, you can create different rules for your users to personalize their journey.
There are three columns, representing three types of users:
- Guests are the site visitors that you do not have their emails yet. These are the potential leads and customers.
- Leads are the visitors who have registered on your site and you have access to their emails.
- Customers are the guests or leads who have completed a purchase on your website.
You can check the effectiveness of a rule by clicking on the Report button.
Also, some statistics are available in the Quick Report section.
How to create a rule:
- Click on the plus icon of a column. For example, clicking on the plus icon in the Guests column, creates a rule for Guests.
- You will be presented with the rule creator dialog where you can select a condition and an action to target specific people that are categorized in the specified column.
- There are different conditions and actions to select from. Each condition and action has its own parameters to set. Feel free to explore different conditions and actions.
- Once you selected your desired condition and action, click on Create Rule button to add it to the list of rules.
In the customer journey page, you can see a bird eye view of the user behaviors of your website. You may select different filters to get a more detailed view. Selecting each filter, will update the other filters accordingly.
When creating a New Popup or New Email template, it is possible to select a template from our predefined templates to speed up the process.
Once you selected a template, it is possible to customize the visuals, modify the existing elements or insert new ones.
Using the popup and email builders, you can create your own popups and emails and then assign them to a rule to target a group of users.
Growmatik’s personalizer, allows you to modify the content of a page of your website and save it as a personalization. Then, you can link that to a rule to show the personalization to a group of users.
Similar to the popup and email builder, you have access to different elements. In addition, it is possible to hide and edit the pre-existing content on the page.