- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started with Growmatik
- Account page
- Site settings
- Automations Page
- Automation Condition - Date
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show a Popup
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Webpage Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
Hello and thank you for choosing Growmatik. In this article, you’ll learn how to:
- Create an account on Growmatik.
- Activate the account.
- Set up your account and integrate your website with Growmatik.
Creating an account on Growmatik:
- Go to https://growmatik.ai and click on the Get Started for Free button.
- Choose your website’s platform. Currently we only support WordPress. You may select other platforms and enter your email address so you can be notified when we’ve developed Growmatik for your platform of choice.
- Enter your email address and click on the Sign Up button to create an account.
Activating your account:
- Once you created an account on growmatik.ai, you’ll receive an email from us to verify your email address.
- Click the Verify Email Address button to activate your account.
Setup your account and integrate your website:
- Once you activate your account, you’ll be redirected to a welcome page.
- Enter your name and choose a strong password, then click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, enter the information about your website, then click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, you will see the plugin integration screen. Click on the Install Plugin button.
- Login with your WordPress admin information, then install and activate the Growmatik plugin.
- Once you activate the plugin, you should be able to see the Growmatik Settings page on your WordPress dashboard. Click on the Connect & Activate button.
- You’ll then see the Integration completed message with the Connected status. Click on the Continue to Growmatik button.
- You’ll see the successful integration message. Click on the Done button to view Growmatik’s dashboard.
Note: If you encountered any issues regarding your site’s integration, don’t hesitate to contact us via the chat box at the bottom right corner on growmatik.ai.