- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started
- Account page
- Site settings
- Growmatik Analytics
- Automation - Source Condition
- Automation - Location Condition
- Automation - Device Condition
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation - User Behavior Condition
- Automation - Date Condition
- Automation Condition - Segment
- Automation - All Users Condition
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show Pop-up
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Website Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- Integration - WPForms
- Integration - Elementor Pro
- Integration - Gravity Forms
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
- Email warm up scheme
How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
In order to get started with marketing automation, your website should integrate with Growmatik first. In this article, we’ll show simple-to-follow, step-by-step instructions to do that correctly, you’ll learn how to:
- Create an account on Growmatik
- Activate the account
- Set up your account and integrate your website with Growmatik
Creating an account on Growmatik:
- Go to https://growmatik.ai and click on the Get Started for Free button.
- Choose your website’s platform. Currently we only support WordPress. You may select other platforms and enter your email address so you can be notified when we’ve developed Growmatik for your platform of choice.
- Enter your email address and click on the Sign Up button to create an account.
Activating your account:
- Once you created an account on growmatik.ai, you’ll receive an email from us to verify your email address.
- Click the Verify Email Address button to activate your account.
Setup your account and integrate your website with Growmatik:
- Once you activate your account, you’ll be redirected to a welcome page.
- Enter your name and choose a strong password, then click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, enter the information about your website, then click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, you will see the plugin integration screen. Click on the Install Plugin button.
- Login with your WordPress admin information, then install and activate the Growmatik plugin.
- Once you activate the plugin, you should be able to see the Growmatik Settings page on your WordPress dashboard. Click on the Connect & Activate button.
- You’ll then see the Integration completed message with the Connected status. Click on the Continue to Growmatik button.
- You’ll see the successful integration message. Click on the Done button to view Growmatik’s dashboard.
Note: If you encountered any issues while integrating with Growmatik, you can check out Growmatik integration troubleshooting guidelines and also please don’t hesitate to contact us via the chat box at the bottom right corner.
Note: For a list of actions you can do to begin with Growmatik, you can also check out the getting started page.