In this article, you’ll learn how to use Growmatik email builder to create emails. By using Growmatik automation, you can send emails on specific events or to certain users.
Creating a new email template:
- From the left sidebar, go to Workshop > Emails and then click on the Create Email button.
- Select a template to start with. All templates are categorized in different contexts and topics. Then give it a name and click on Customize. This will open the Email Builder environment to start creating emails.
Adding a new element:
Inside the email builder, you can start by adding your first element, which can be a title.
- Hover over the popup, and a pink-colored bar with a icon will appear. Click on the icon to show the list of available elements.
- Choose the Text element, and a text block will appear on the page.
Editing an element:
To edit an element, hover your mouse over the element you want to edit. Once the element is highlighted, click on it. Some icons will appear on top of the element. Select the icon to open the setting popover. Here, you can make your changes and see the result at the same time.
Duplicating an element:
To make a copy of an element, hover your mouse over the element you want to duplicate. Select the icon.
Removing an element:
To remove an element, hover your mouse over the element you want to remove. Select the icon.
Changing the email subject:
Changing the email subject happens inside the Email Builder. Just click on the Edit link on the top header and type the new subject line.
Editing or removing an email template:
To edit or remove an email template, from the left sidebar, go to Workshop > Emails and then click on the Icon on the top left of the email thumbnail. You’ll find the options to Edit or Remove the email template.
Creating a rule with an email template:
To send emails to your users, you need to create a rule
- From the left sidebar, go to Workshop > Emails and find the email template you want to set a rule for.
- Click on the Icon, then Automate and choose an audience type.
- Add a condition.
- Click on the Create Rule button.
Locating your email rule in the automation dashboard:
In the Emails page, a template is associated with a rule if there’s an icon on the top left corner of it.
To locate the email rule in the Automation page:
- In the Emails page, hover over your email template thumbnail and click on the icon.
- Click on Locate in Automation.
- You’ll be taken to the Automate page where the rule associated with your email template is highlighted.