- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started
- Account page
- Site settings
- Growmatik Analytics
- Automation - Source Condition
- Automation - Location Condition
- Automation - Device Condition
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation - User Behavior Condition
- Automation - Date Condition
- Automation Condition - Segment
- Automation - All Users Condition
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show Pop-up
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Website Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- Integration - WPForms
- Integration - Elementor Pro
- Integration - Gravity Forms
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
Automation Condition - Segment
In this article, you’ll learn about how to set a Segment as a condition in Growmatik. segment condition allows you to target specific leads or customers segments. The following topic is covered:
- Defining a segment as the condition
Defining a segment as the condition
1. Click on the Segment condition.
2. Open the drop-down menu and select the segment you want to target. User segments should be created beforehand in the People section.
3. Click on the Save button.
Note 1: This condition is only available in the Leads and Customers columns.
Note 2: The only available segments in the Segment condition are those that have a related user type in the People page. This means that the listed segments for Leads are assigned the lead user type and the listed segments for Customers are assigned the customer user type.