- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Integrate WordPress websites with Growmatik
- Getting started
- Account page
- Site settings
- Growmatik Analytics
- Automation - Source Condition
- Automation - Location Condition
- Automation - Device Condition
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation - User Behavior Condition
- Automation - Date Condition
- Automation Condition - Segment
- Automation - All Users Condition
- Automation Actions - Add Tag
- Automation Actions - Remove Tag
- Automation Actions - Activate / Deactivate Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show Pop-up
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Automation Actions - Unsubscribe User
- Automation Actions - Archive User
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Website Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- Integration - WPForms
- Integration - Elementor Pro
- Integration - Gravity Forms
- Integrations - HubSpot
- Integrations - Shopify
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
- Email warm up scheme
- Important Notes About Automation V3
Automation - Location Condition
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Location condition in Growmatik to create geolocational segmentation. Geolocational targeting condition is useful when you want to target audiences from a specific geographical location in the marketing automation process. Growmatik recognizes locations as countries.
Define a location as the condition:
- Click on the Location condition in Growmatik Automations page.
- Open the drop-down menu, then search and select a country.
You can select one or multiple countries in this condition to target various groups of people.
- Click on the Save button.
Note: Upon clicking on the drop-down, you’ll see a list of current top locations with the percentage of your audience coming from each.