- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started with Growmatik
- Account page
- Site settings
- Automation Condition - Source
- Automation Condition - Location
- Automation Condition - Device
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation Condition - User Behavior
- Automation Condition - Date
- Automation Condition - All Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show a Popup
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Webpage Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
Automation Condition - Location
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Location condition in Growmatik. This condition is useful when you want to target audiences from a specific geographical location. Growmatik recognizes locations as countries.
Define a location as the condition:
- Click on the Location condition.
- Open the drop-down menu, then search and select a country.
You can select one or multiple countries in this condition to target various groups of people.
- Click on the Save button.
Note: Upon clicking on the drop-down, you’ll see a list of current top locations with the percentage of your audience coming from each.