- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Integrate WordPress websites with Growmatik
- Getting started
- Account page
- Site settings
- Growmatik Analytics
- Automation - Source Condition
- Automation - Location Condition
- Automation - Device Condition
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation - User Behavior Condition
- Automation - Date Condition
- Automation Condition - Segment
- Automation - All Users Condition
- Automation Actions - Add Tag
- Automation Actions - Remove Tag
- Automation Actions - Activate / Deactivate Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show Pop-up
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Automation Actions - Unsubscribe User
- Automation Actions - Archive User
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Website Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- Integration - WPForms
- Integration - Elementor Pro
- Integration - Gravity Forms
- Integrations - HubSpot
- Integrations - Shopify
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
- Email warm up scheme
- Important Notes About Automation V3
Automation Actions - Personalize
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Growmatik Personalize action.
Setting webpage personalization as an action allows you to define a personalized version of your website pages, which will be displayed to a user when the rule condition is met.
Defining personalization as an action:
- In the Growmatik Automations page, click on the button of one of the columns to create a rule.
- Set a condition.
- Click Set an Action, select the Personalize Page action, then select a page.
- The personalizer will open. Edit the page, then click on Save and Exit. Learn more about the webpage personalizer tool.
- Click on the Save button in the rule creator.
- Click on the Create Rule button to create the rule.
Note: If the option of Activate rule immediately after creation is checked, the targeted users will see the personalization immediately. Learn more about active/inactive rules