- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Integrate WordPress websites with Growmatik
- Getting started
- Account page
- Site settings
- Growmatik Analytics
- Automation - Source Condition
- Automation - Location Condition
- Automation - Device Condition
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation - User Behavior Condition
- Automation - Date Condition
- Automation Condition - Segment
- Automation - All Users Condition
- Automation Actions - Add Tag
- Automation Actions - Remove Tag
- Automation Actions - Activate / Deactivate Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show Pop-up
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Automation Actions - Unsubscribe User
- Automation Actions - Archive User
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Website Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- Integration - WPForms
- Integration - Elementor Pro
- Integration - Gravity Forms
- Integrations - HubSpot
- Integrations - Shopify
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
- Email warm up scheme
- Important Notes About Automation V3
Configuring caching plugins
In this article, you’ll learn how to fix your caching plugin conflict with Growmatik. To make Growmatik fully compatible with your WordPress website with caching plugin, the cache mechanism must be disabled for your logged in users.
Note: We’re unable to cover all caching options. Please reach out to the support team
responsible for your caching plugin for more specific support.
WP Super Cache
Go to Settings > WP Super Cache > Advanced Tab in the Miscellaneous section, select “Disable caching for logged in visitors” and save.
WP Rocket Cache
Go to Settings > WP Rocket > Cache Tab > User Cache, keep the checkbox field unchecked and save.
Go to LiteSpeed Cache > Cache, set Cache Logged-in Users to off and save.
W3 Total Cache
Go to Performance > Page Cache and keep the “Don’t cache pages for logged in users” field checked and save.
WP Fastest Cache
Go to WP Fastest Cache > Settings, set the Logged-in Users to checked and save the settings.
Go to WP-Optimize > Cache > Page Cache, uncheck the “Serve cached pages to logged in users” setting and save.