- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started with Growmatik
- Account page
- Site settings
- Automation Condition - Source
- Automation Condition - Location
- Automation Condition - Device
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation Condition - User Behavior
- Automation Condition - Date
- Automation Condition - All Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show a Popup
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Webpage Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
Automation Condition - Page Visit
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Page Visit condition in Growmatik. You can set a specific page as a condition, which means that this rule will be activated when a visitor visits that page.
For example, if a guest visits your shop page, then you can display a popup with a discount code.
Defining a page visit as the condition:
- Click on the Page Visit condition.
- Select the page you want to set as the condition from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Save button.