- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started with Growmatik
- Account page
- Site settings
- Automation Condition - Source
- Automation Condition - Location
- Automation Condition - Device
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation Condition - User Behavior
- Automation Condition - Date
- Automation Condition - All Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show a Popup
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Webpage Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
Automation Condition - Device
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Device condition in Growmatik. This condition is ideal when creating device-specific experiences for your users. For example, creating a landing page that is personalized for tablets or making a custom funnel for mobile through page redirects.
Defining a device as the condition:
- Click on the Device condition.
- Select a device type from the drop-down list.
The options are Desktop, Tablet and Mobile, and you can choose one or a few options.
Please note that there will be a percentage next to each device name, which indicates the current amount of users who use that device type to visit your website.
- Click on the Save button.