- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Integrate WordPress websites with Growmatik
- Getting started
- Account page
- Site settings
- Growmatik Analytics
- Automation - Source Condition
- Automation - Location Condition
- Automation - Device Condition
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation - User Behavior Condition
- Automation - Date Condition
- Automation Condition - Segment
- Automation - All Users Condition
- Automation Actions - Add Tag
- Automation Actions - Remove Tag
- Automation Actions - Activate / Deactivate Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show Pop-up
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Automation Actions - Unsubscribe User
- Automation Actions - Archive User
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Website Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- Integration - WPForms
- Integration - Elementor Pro
- Integration - Gravity Forms
- Integrations - HubSpot
- Integrations - Shopify
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
- Email warm up scheme
- Important Notes About Automation V3
Automation - Device Condition
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Device condition in Growmatik to create device segmentation in your website. This condition is ideal when creating device-specific experiences for your users. For example, creating a landing page that is personalized for tablets or making a custom funnel for mobile through automated redirection.
Defining a device as the condition:
- Click on the Device condition.
- Select a device type from the drop-down list.
The options are Desktop, Tablet and Mobile, and you can choose one or a few optionsto create mobile segmentation, tablet segmentation, and desktop segmentation.
Please note that there will be a percentage next to each device name, which indicates the current amount of users who use that device type to visit your website.
- Click on the Save button.