- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started with Growmatik
- Account page
- Site settings
- Automation Condition - Source
- Automation Condition - Location
- Automation Condition - Device
- Automation Condition - Page Visit
- Automation Condition - User Behavior
- Automation Condition - Date
- Automation Condition - All Users
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show a Popup
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Webpage Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- Integration - WP Fusion
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
Automation Condition - All Users
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the All Users condition in Growmatik. This condition allows you to define an entire user type as the subject of the condition which is useful when you want your campaign to target all users of the same type. For example a blog post for your leads or a discount campaign to your customers.
The condition’s name is different for each column. You can target:
- All Guests.
- All Leads.
- All Customers.
Defining all users as the condition:
- Select the icon on one of the three main columns.
- Depending on your selected column, choose All Guests, All Leads or All Customers.
- Click on the Save button.