- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started with Growmatik
- Account page
- Site settings
- Automations Page
- Automation Condition - Date
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show a Popup
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Webpage Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
Automation Actions - Show Page
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Show Page action in Growmatik.
Showing a page as an action for your rule means that a specific page will be displayed to site visitors whenever the rule condition is met.
This action is most useful when you want to redirect a group of your website users to a special page.
Defining an action to show an internal page:
- In the Automations page, click on the button of one of the columns to create a rule.
- Set a condition.
- Click Set an Action, select the Show Page action, then select a page.By selecting the External option, you can redirect the targeted users to any custom URL.
- Click on the Save button in the rule creator.
- Click on the Create Rule button to create the rule.
Note: If the option of Activate rule immediately after creation is checked, the rule will be activated as soon as you click on the Create Rule button. Learn more about active/inactive rules.