- How to register and integrate your website with Growmatik
- Getting started with Growmatik
- Account page
- Site settings
- Automations Page
- Automation Condition - Date
- Automation Actions - Send Email
- Automation Actions - Show Page
- Automation Actions - Show a Popup
- Automation Actions - Personalize
- Customer Journey
- Email builder
- Popup builder
- Webpage Personalizer
- How to migrate from Odise to Growmatik
- Integration Troubleshooting
- White labeling emails
- Builders - Dynamic Keywords
- Configuring caching plugins
Automation Actions - Send Email
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Send Email action in Growmatik.
You can set Send Email as an action which means that an email will be sent to a user when the condition of the rule is met.
Defining Send Email as an action:
- In the Automations page, click on the button of Leads or Customers column to create a rule.
- Set a condition.
- Click Set an Action, select Send Email action, then click on Create Email.
- A new dialogue will open that includes all the readymade email templates that are available for different purposes. Explore the templates in different categories by clicking on them to see a preview. Then, select a template, give it a name and click on the Customize button.
- You’ll be taken to the Email Builder environment to customize your email however you like.
- Customize the email template (Learn more), then click on the Save & Exit button.
- You’ll see the rule creation dialog where the condition and the action are set. Click on the Create Rule button to add the email rule.
Note: If the option of Activate rule immediately after creation is checked, the targeted users will receive the email shortly. Learn more about active/inactive rules.
Note: Users who are not in the column with the email rule, will receive the email once they convert to that column’s user type. For example, consider you have set a rule for all leads to receive an email. The future Guests who register on your website and convert to a Lead will receive the email after registration as expected. Learn more about different user types and automations.