Automation Actions - Personalize
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the Personalize Page action in Growmatik.
Setting personalization as an action allows you to define a personalized version of your website pages, which will be displayed to a user when the rule condition is met.
Defining personalization as an action:
- In the Automations page, click on the button of one of the columns to create a rule.
- Set a condition.
- Click Set an Action, select the Personalize Page action, then select a page.
- The personalizer will open. Edit the page, then click on Save and Exit. Learn more about the webpage personalizer tool.
- Click on the Save button in the rule creator.
- Click on the Create Rule button to create the rule.
Note: If the option of Activate rule immediately after creation is checked, the targeted users will see the personalization immediately. Learn more about active/inactive rules